Sunday, May 1, 2011

We're Here!

So sorry for the lack in posts!  But we finally got the internet yesterday!  It feels so great to be here!  After closing last Friday, we moved all of my stuff into one room (the office) at the house since it was raining and this carpet is going to be replaced so we could get it dirty.  Since then I've just been trying to unpack as much as I can!  Of course, Dan had to go out of town for work all last week so that left me alone in this house with no TV or internet, it was awful!  Thankfully, my mom came and stayed with me Monday and Tuesday and helped alot!  Here are some pictures to fill you in on our adventure, let's start with Closing Day!


Dan and me with our realtor, Brian Tutt!


Signing our life away!  Aaahh!

With our key!  Yes, singular.  Not sure why there's only one key but, hey!  Works for us!  We actually haven't used the key at all yet since there's this nifty code lock thing on our mud room door!


Really.  Do I honestly have this many hangers??  Are you kidding me?  Thank you to my friend Molly for coming over to the apartment during the week to help me pack and for fashioning this Lady Gaga inspired hanger dress! :)


The apartment and all the stuff!  Oh my.  Darla is posing :)  She obviously had to come along and help!

Dan and me wrapping my precious mattress :)


My mom setting up our flowers!  She gave us a nice welcome basket!


The moving crew!  Thank you SO much Molly & Brandon!!




More to come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment