Monday, July 18, 2011

TEXAS Trip!

We had such a great time seeing everyone in Texas!  From having a "mini wedding" with my Grandparents, to seeing the JFK Museum, to dinner with my Dad, to sailing on Lake Ray Hubbard, to enduring the HEAT...we had a busy 5 days!


My mom's friend Cindy picked us up at the airport and greeted Dan with some Texas shaped tortilla chips and salsa...YUM!

That night, my mom got us a sailing trip on Lake Ray Hubbard!  We were staying in Rockwall for the week so this was a nice relaxing treat!!



We walked around by the harbor and listened to a live band the first night.  Such a fun little area!


The next day, we stopped by my Grandparents house so Dan could meet them!  Then we went to the JFK museum.  I hadn't been there since maybe the middle school days so it was really cool!  Dan really enjoyed it!


Above: Me and Dan with Grandaddy




This is me standing on the X where JFK was shot:


Then we had a mini wedding with my Grandparents and some of the neighbors!  We hand delivered their wedding invitation, ate wedding cookies and took pictures! 




Dan and my mom had to get a pic in my Grandparent's front yard.  Dan actually doesn't look that hot!


Then we went to dinner with my Daddy and Linda and my cousin Brett and his new wife Julie!  We went to Gloria's for some authentic Tex Mex!


And then the next day, we got to meet my stepsister, Taryn's, new twin boys!


Busy but fun trip to Texas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment