Thursday, July 12, 2012

Every Last Detail

Hey Everybody!  I'm so sorry for the lack of posts!  It seems like once summer hit at our house, we were on the run!  Minnesota has great summers but I have to admit, I wish we didn't have to feel like we needed to cram everything in in 3 months!  Where was everyone when I was wanting to have drinks on the patio last February?  Huh!?  :)  The hubs and I have had a whirlwind of a summer so far filled with gardening, traveling, family, happy hours, weddings, boats, concerts, golf and more!  I have a lot of fun things coming for the blog so please stay tuned!  

But for now, and since this blog is still called "Wedding Bells" to Doorbells, I'll fill you in on a wedding blog feature we had!  Yay!  Our photographer, AJ, from AJH Photography submitted his photos of our wedding to the blog: Every Last Detail.   A few months ago, the editor emailed me to ask a few questions and so I responded with my best answers.  But since it wasn't featured for a while and I didn't hear back, I kind of figured it wasn't chosen to be on the site.  But then all of a sudden, there it was!  Very cool!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment