Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She Arrived! Green Loveseat :)

I really do have so much to blog about but I will quickly tell you about our new green loveseat that arrived yesterday!  This was my first Overstock.com purchase and I would say it was successful!  After searching for the perfect piece of furniture to live in front of our picture window, we came across this unique little loveseat that adds a punch of color to our living room!  I was kind of nervous that the color would be different than it looked online but thankfully it is exactly was I was expecting!  It was on the porch in a huge box when I got home from work and while I was in the shower, Dan brought it in, put it together (he even put the matching pillows on) and voila!  LOVE!  I will post more pictures of it in our actual house soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment