Friday, June 10, 2011

A Green Thumb?

Ok guys...don't you think planting something shows potential for reaching domestic goddess status?  I said POTENTIAL!  Over lunch, my co-worker Angie and I hopped over to Home Depot to pick out some plants for my new planter outside of our mudroom entrance.  I had tried going to pick them out by myself before but needed help and no Home Depot associate in an orange apron confronted me so I failed.  This time, we got 4 plants and Dan helped me plant them when we (finally) got home last night (after work, we went to Office Max to print numerous things for the wedding, went to Home Depot to get paint for the mudroom and stopped at HomeGoods to pick up the end table I bought on Thursday that wouldn't fit in my car!-more to come on this!)  Thank you Angie for your help-it seems like you know how to answer every household question I have!  So it was a successful night for flowers at the McArnold household!  Now if I can just remember to water them daily...


Credits to: Crate and Barrel for the planter
Non Credits to: the poor picture quality of my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment