Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween 2012!

It's that time of year again! People start buzzing about their costumes, planning parties, carving pumpkins, the whole she-bang! Dan and I are brainstorming about what we should dress up as this year. Some of our friends have some awesome ideas and there are some super hilarious ones online too! I just love the costumes that pertain to current pop culture, they always seem to be the funniest! Here are some awesome ones I came across that I loved:


Castaway Couple - Homemade costumes for couples

Wilson and Tom Hanks from Castaway...ok hilarious, seriously.

I can only imagine some of the costumes that will come from the following:

-50 Shades of Grey
-Hunger Games
-Big Bird (thank you presidential debate for reviving this character :)
-And don't forget....of course....Honey Boo Boo Child! (complete with Go Go Juice!)


Wouldn't Cee Lo Green from The Voice be hilarious too...complete with either:

Option A- with Parrot:


or Option B - with Kitty Cat:


Or, the quickest rising star, Gangnam Style (that's not his name):


Oh Lord...

I have fun every year reminiscing about Dan and my costumes from each year!  Halloween has always been super fun for me growing up but now it always reminds me of the night I first met Dan!  Aaahh! :)  Here is a recap of our past costumes:

This was not an official "Halloween" costume but is definitely one we have done:


This was one of the "scenes" from our engagement shoot but it was so fun to dress up!  Well, at least it was for me, Dan was like "what?!  ooook". Haha!  But this would make a great Halloween costume for anyone who likes this movie!  I've also seen so many super cute kid ideas to dress up as Russel the Boy Scout from the movie too!  Adorbs!


Have so much fun planning your costume this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment