Monday, October 8, 2012

Stillwater Saturday

Hi everyone!  Well, we have been busy with so many different things!  I hope to catch up with some fun posts soon!

Last Saturday Dan and I decided to not do any work or run any errands but, instead, just have a fun fall day!  I love walking around little towns exploring with a cup of tea in hand so we decided to go to Stillwater for the day.  I asked my friend Caroline if she wanted to come with her boyfriend Dan and they decided to go also with their friends Jamie and Jon so we had a great afternoon watching football at Whitey's Pub and just boppin' around!

My obsession with Instagram has been growing at an accelerated rate!!  I'm hoping this will help me stay more up to date with all of the random things that go on in our lives!  So, here are a couple of collages from our day o' fun!

 1. Me on Main Street in Stillwater outside my absolute favorite store: Mara-Mi (http://www.mara-mi.com/store-cafe/)  Caroline and I are just obsessed with the stationary, gifts, and little coffee shop they have.  The store also offers event planning services and has a private area you can rent out!  After we graduated from college, Caroline and I drew up an entire business plan to open up a store just like this together.  Unfortunately, real life ensued.  But the dream is still alive!  
2. The hubs and I at the top of the hill where we parked overlooking the river
3. Me, Caroline and Jamie at Whitey's cheering on the...Badgers?  I had no choice.
4. Dan holding up my favorite paper at Mara-Mi...project to come!  So excited!  Stay tuned!

1. Me with a ginormous coffee cup..I would love this!  Imagine the oatmeal, hot chocolate, cider you could fit in there!  Or wouldn't it make an adorable gift filled with trinkets and candy for someone?  How about a bag of marshmallows?!  Cute.
2. Our road lattes!  Dan got an extra shot of espresso, woop!  I brought mine into the bar when we got to Stillwater and then ordered a shot of Baileys...yummy!  Everyone else was having Octoberfests....or several (Caroline!)
3. Pom pom garland!  My heart was fluttering!
4. Just loved this!  

Has anyone else been out and about?  I wish it would've been a little less "wintery" and little more "fallish" but it was still a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment