Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Window Shopping

I had lots of fun browsing HomeGoods a few weeks ago and took some shots of my favorite things.  I only bought one thing from this trip AND last weekend I went again and left empty handed.  Can you believe it?  I don't know if I should be happy or sad!  

I loved these pillows!  I'm a sucker for both color combos actually.  They seemed to be made of pretty durable material so they could be a great POC for an outdoor bench or patio!



Mmmm!!  Love me some aqua and chartreuse...well, anything!  These geometric patterns are clean and modern too, which I love!  You could fill them with flowers, a tall candle or just set them on the floor or table as decor!  I had to peel myself away from them-a definite struggle within my brain to prove to myself that I had absolutely nowhere to put these!


Be still my heart.  I literally gasped out loud as I stumbled upon this aisle.  LOVE wire baskets.  And they had ALL shapes, sizes, and styles!  I did pick up 2 of these later on to put in my Ikea Expedit shelving unit downstairs...I'll take a picture soon!  These would also be great to put little gifts inside!


I just loved these little knick knacks!  I do already have an artificial camera from ZGallerie but this one was super cool with it's "old time" feel.  The ballerina was just so pretty and graceful!  It reminded me of one my mom has, she was a toe dancer!  This could even look cute in a little girl's room!


Wire basket obsession + labeling obsession = danger when I saw this item!  In my next laundry room, I will definitely have something like this!  I figured no one would see this cute basket in my current laundry room downstairs :(

I just kind of liked the medallion decor on the left.  Maybe on a dresser or a mantle?  And I did take home this little guy with me on the right!  He's now in the hall bath with the "yellow and gray" theme!  It reminded me of that Pier 1 commercial that's on TV right now-they say, "Find what speaks to you!"  This vase definitely whispered to me asking to be put in my hall bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment